Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Primary Care Clinician
Duties and Responsibilities: Based on 40 hours per week, with two Saturdays per month worked. One week day off in lieu of the Saturday worked.
· Assists with the medical care of patients at the Health Services clinic.
· Serves as a clinician and medical practitioner for the clinic.
· Works with the outpatient clinic staff: physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc.
· Participates in all clinic policies, procedures and guidelines designed to ensure the provision of adequate, comprehensive care.
· Communicates with the Medical Director and Clinic Chief, regarding policies, standards and specificpatient problems.
· Serves as a member of the organized medical staff, attends medical staff meetings and ensures adherenceto the medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations.
· Participates in the development and implementation of educational programs with the clinic staff and the community.