The New Hospital
When the new Chinese Hospital opens its doors in 2016, the patient population will have access to world-class care--located in the heart of the community it has served for generations. To meet the rising demand for services, the new Chinese Hospital will have increased space for patient care, improved privacy, and advanced medical technology. The building will comply with California's new seismic safety standards. With many new quality and safety features, this leading-edge facility will be the cornerstone of health care in the community. The New Hospital can only be possible with the support of the community.
For information on ways to contribute to this milestone, please visit our Capital Campaign page.
Highlights of the New Hospital
- 100,000 Square Feet over 8 Floors
- Expanded Emergency Treatment Center
- Expanded Cardiopulmonary Unit & Diagnostic Imaging Department
- 2 Additional Operating Rooms
- 44 Private Acute Care Patient Rooms
- 6 Intensive Care Unit Beds
- Skilled Nursing Unit with 23 Beds
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Unit
- Expanded Pharmacy
For visual updates on the New Hospital construction, visit our live construction camera.